Ramscale is a gem of an event venue located in the heart of the West Village with awe-inspiring views of Manhattan, the Hudson River, the New York Harbor and all the iconic skyscrapers.
At 3,000 square feet, it is perfect for an intimate wedding up to 120 guests.
So, why choose Ramscale?
- Let’s address the most obvious Ramscale perk. This. Terrace. Enough said.
- Rain in the forecast? No problem.
- Ramscale’s layout allows for flexibility. Would you like the ceremony on the terrace and the reception indoors? Would you like the ceremony indoors, go on the terrace for cocktail hour and return for the reception?
- Floor to ceiling windows = amazing views 24-7.
- It’s a blank canvas space which means it is the perfect canvas for every individual couple to make it their own.
- Do you want your dinner to be cocktail style or seated? It’s up to you! Ramscale can accommodate both.
- Don’t forget the dance floor.
- No required caterers — we’re happy to make recommendations though!
- Aside from the main studio, there are magical ‘nooks’. Place your band or DJ on the mezzanine, put a buffet table in the conference room. Decorate the entrance.
- Even the bathroom is beautiful.
- THESE. VIEWS.
Can’t you imagine your wedding here?