Center415 offers 32,000 square feet of open event space in the heart of Midtown Manhattan on Fifth Avenue. In the past, we have held conferences for Microsoft, Mobile Marketing Association, DSW, Time 100, and many other leading companies and organizations. Read through this article to see why Center415 is the perfect venue for your next conference.
- Center415 is accessible from anywhere in the city. The space is a short walk from Times Square, Herald Square, Bryant Park, Grand Central Station, and many area hotels for attendees traveling from out of town.
Lobby + Entrance Gallery
- The 2,400 square foot entrance gallery is great for registration and coat check. With so much space, you can have registration before the glass partition…
- …or after!
Zendesk (photo courtesy of Kait Miller Photography; Event Agency: Wild Sky Events)
Exhibition Hall North
- The 13,400 square foot Exhibition Hall North can hold about 600 attendees seated. (It can also hold an additional 100 standing).
- With our in-house vendor Sound Investment AV, the columns of the North Exhibition Hall provide endless AV opportunities.
DSW Investor Meeting (Read more about this event by clicking here)
Univision Upfront at Center415 ( photo courtesy of BizBash)
- You can also use columns to divide up the room.
Opportunities for Breakout Rooms
- Use the many rooms of the venue to create offices, breakouts, lounge areas, food stations and more.
Lounge Area – Second Floor Lobby (MMA Innovate event)
Conference Area – South Exhibit (BMC Exchange event; furniture rentals by AFR)
Breakout Session with Stage – Exhibition Hall South (MMA Innovate event)
First Class Catering Options
- Our preferred caterers can craft the perfect cuisine for your attendees. You can view our diverse list of select caterers by clicking here.
Scoozi Events – MMA Innovate event
Sonnier & Castle – NBC Universal Event
Endless Branding Opportunities
- Center415 is also ripe with branding opportunities. Work with our graphics team, Atlas Print Solutions, to put vinyl on everything from walls…
- To stairs…
- To columns…
Microsoft Education Event
- To the elevator…
Univision 2019 Upfront (prod. by First Agency)
- …And even the facade of the building (including 9 window boxes/light boxes)!
Yahoo Mail Event (prod. By Oath; Read more about this event by clicking here)
Planned Parenthood Spring Into Action Gala (Read more about this event by clicking here)